One Lovely Blog Award
It is with great pleasure that I learned of the One Lovely Blog Award Nomination I received from Barefoot in Luxembourg.
Thank you so much for the nomination!
The aim of this award is to reward a blog that fellow bloggers consider to be lovely.
The Guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
1) Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award (check :) )
2) Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post.
3) Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
4) Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
So, about me:
1) I was born and raised in Luxembourg, studied in Scotland and now live in Canada with my husband and son.
2) When my husband and I lived in Luxembourg, he tried to learn Luxembourgish but we failed miserably due to the lack of available resources for English speakers. So I wrote an English book to teach yourself Luxembourgish.
3) I am currently publishing this book and will be in Luxembourg in March to promote it. I'd love to meet you while I'm there (sign up to my newsletter to find out when I'm where).
4) I love avocados and eat at least one a day. I also eat at least one piece (bar?) of chocolate a day.
5) I'm also pretty good at writing/editing marketing materials and general business communications in English and Luxembourgish, contact me if I can help you.
6) I'm looking forward to May when I can hopefully get back to teaching Luxembourgish as well.
7) I am crazy about my husband and son who couldn't make me happier. My husband and I met in Dudelange in 2006 while we were both working for the same company. He was only in Luxembourg for a business meeting and I'm so glad he asked me out.
My nominations are (some of these are not exactly blogs but very useful resources for anyone living in Luxembourg):
- Your Living City
- Sven Wohl
- What's On For Kids
- Fiona Lynne
- Twinkle Toes de Lux
- Entrez s'il vous plaît
- An Expat Mum in Luxembourg
- The Ts
- Visit Luxembourg
- An American in Luxembourg
- Cherry Blueberry